Therese gave me her burly baby jogger!!! It is tons nicer than mine was even when it was new! Her husband brought it over yesterday and James took it on a walk with the kids last night. He said it would surprise me how much nicer it was than what I'm used to. I ran with it this morning and he was right! It is so light it's almost like running without it. And I need to get used to how easy it is to maneuver because it seems like if I just turn my head one way it will go in that direction, so I probably looked like a drunk driver swerving around today trying to get used to it. I love it! Thanks so much, Therese! I guess the one downside is I'll probably lose my strong arm muscles from not having to scoot the other jogger along.
I thought we'd do a ceremonial dump trip with our old jogger, but now James is saying he's going to take the top off and turn it into a flat-bed and stick the lawn mower and gas can in it for Cameron's lawn business (he only has one steady client so far, but that client lives clear down by the Kitchen's) and Cameron can push it around until the wheels totally lock up. I am just so excited! And it's comfortable for Lizzie without us having to add extra padding like we did to the other one. Now I just need James to switch the speedometer over to my new jogger and I'll be set!
Another happy note, this morning I weighed in 1 lb. below my pre-kija-pregnancy weight! I guess I can thank James' older sister Laura for that, since she decided a month or so ago that the Whiting Women should all do a "Biggest Loser" contest and I joined half-heartedly, but it must have been contagious or something because the lbs. started to come off and now I'm the lowest I've been in 2 1/2 years. I think I'm in last place in the contest, but my goal was to reach my pre-kija-pregnancy weight, so I'm happy. :) So now I can go for my pre-Rebecca weight, which would be 5 years ago... Hmm... Or I could just go to the Olive Graden to celebrate instead! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Way to go Camille! I admire you for all of your hard work. Congrats on the "new" jogger. Don't you love when others don't need useful things. :)
Very awesome about being at a low weight!! It's dang hard to do that after so many children, so I applaud you. Great job!!!! Also, congrats on the new jogger. Surely you will love that one for a long time to come. Very nice.
Britt
Post a Comment