

Today is my friend KimberLee's birthday. I am pretty sure that KimberLee and I were friends in the pre-existence. She and I both married guys named James. She has a daughter named Kamille. She also has a son named Kameron. Her daughter Jalynne and my son Jamey, both eight years old, have already decided they want to marry each other (we'll see how the years changes that!). And last but not least, she has a daughter named Rebecca that was born ONE DAY after my daughter Rebecca was born! When the Broughs moved in to the Gee's home, I went to meet them. I was amazed to learn all of the similarities with our family names, but when I found out what day her baby was born on, and that her name was Rebecca, it was like we'd entered the Twilight Zone! Now the 2 Rebeccas are like peas in a pod. I visit teach KimberLee, but I can guarantee that she's done much more to serve me than I have to serve her. She is always very cheerful and soft-spoken and always looking for ways to help others. Happy Birthday, KimberLee! I hope you have a fabulous day!
No comments:
Post a Comment