What a wonderful idea for a birthday party! And what a beautiful princess Rebecca is!! Lizzie is a cute princess, too!! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time!! The boys all looked so cute, too!!
What beautiful pictures! I love all the pink hearts around the pictures! A princess party was a darling idea! Rebecca and Lizzie look beautiful in their princess dresses, and all of the kids look so happy!
What a fun party!! Zoey and Skylar loved the pictures. They are into the princess thing too and would have loved it!! They all look adorable in the princess outfits.
4 comments:
What a wonderful idea for a birthday party! And what a beautiful princess Rebecca is!! Lizzie is a cute princess, too!! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time!! The boys all looked so cute, too!!
Love,
Grandma Call
What beautiful pictures! I love all the pink hearts around the pictures! A princess party was a darling idea! Rebecca and Lizzie look beautiful in their princess dresses, and all of the kids look so happy!
I thought I was the only one who used to carry a still camera in one hand and a camcorder in the other! There are two of us!!!
Love the pictures of Kija and Ammon's birthday celebrations and also Crazy Elder Call!
What a fun party!! Zoey and Skylar loved the pictures. They are into the princess thing too and would have loved it!! They all look adorable in the princess outfits.
Post a Comment