Monday, June 9, 2008

Mom's Taxi Service is in Full Operation!

8:00 drop Micah off at track, drop Jamey off at tennis, take Teancum to the dentist
9:00 pick Micah up from track, pick Jamey up from tennis, drop Micah off at tennis
10:00 pick Micah up from tennis
11:00 take Rebecca to swimming lessons
12:00 bring Rebecca home from swimming lessons
1:00 drop Jamey off at volleyball
2:00 pick up Jamey from volleyball, drop off Cameron & Micah at volleyball
3:00 pick Cameron & Micah up from volleyball
3:30 take all kids to dr's office for Rebecca's well check and Cameron & Micah's booster shots
Thank goodness Jamey's baseball practice was cancelled - otherwise I'd have drop off and pick ups for that at 4:30 and 6:00. Thank goodness for 11 and 12 year old boys who babysit the other kids so that I don't have to drag ALL the kids EVERYWHERE!

1 comment:

Steph said...

WOW! And I thought that I had been busy lately....