Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Very Sad News
One beloved family member, our baby jogger, is reaching the end of his life. After nine long years of dedicated service, carrying many pounds, and traveling thousands of miles, our jogger has been getting noisier and harder to push every day. James examined it this morning and told me that the ball bearings and something else important (hubs? wheels?) have gone out and it's only a matter of time before the wheels lock up and refuse to turn at all. He said it would be cheaper to just buy a new/used jogger than to try to replace the broken parts. So if any of you see a 2-seater baby jogger at a yard sale or DI, let me know! On the bright side, 1) I am getting stronger every day pushing a baby jogger that is harder to turn every day, and 2) since it is summer time, I could leave the girls home with Cameron to babysit if I had to. I love that jogger, though. Scary thing is, our Milenial Falcon, a.k.a. van, has started making the same type of noise. I imagine it would be more expensive to repair than a baby jogger...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
That is sad news :( I know how much you rely on that! I hope you can find another one soon!
Post a Comment