Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Thoughts from the Past Week
























  • a swift 11 year old
  • a 6 year old tickling the ivories
  • cute baby cousins
  • a jealous 10 month old
  • a 9 year old's burn healing VERY nicely
  • sleeping in on Memorial Day
  • remembering our little ones
  • a celestial brother who reminds us to choose the right
  • a fun temple trip
  • a visit to the dentist and only T has cavities (so far!)
  • a completed Visiting Teaching movie - and boy, did it turn out funny!

Classic Quotes from the Past Week:

  • "What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?" -- Cameron
  • "Wait a second, I'm putting on my make-up!" -- Rebecca, putting chapstick on
  • "You're not the boss of me! Jesus is!" -- Rebecca, after Daddy tells her to do something.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love your Happy Thoughts from the Past Week. I may have to steal that one time. :)