Cameron's triumphant & bloody finish
Cleaning the road rash
This morning: The beginning of the FIFTY mile bike ride!
Cameron during the ride
Taking a break at the house to repair James and Cameron's bikes! We were at mile 22.4.
Micah during the ride.
Cameron has completed 30 miles and decides to call it a day. He gets to count it as his 2nd 25 mile ride and he'll still need to do the 50, but after doing the 25 last night & wrecking, he wasn't up for 20 more miles today!
Mile 42
Almost done with the ride!!!
They did it! FIFTY MILES in 6 hours and 10 minutes (with a break to fix bikes and another break for lunch). The requirement is to ride 50 miles in 8 hours or less, so I'd say they finished beautifully! I'm proud of all my bikers! I'm sure James is looking forward to riding another 50 with Cameron... And doing Micah's 2nd 25 miler... :)









2 comments:
Way to go!! I'm very proud of all the bikers!!
Love,
Grandma Call
Way to go!! That is fantastic!
Post a Comment