Today was the last day of tennis for Micah & Jamey. They had their tennis tournament. Jamey won his tournament. That makes up for him losing his baseball game so bad last night (7-4). Jamey struck out both times he was up to bat, and he was kind of sad about it. He told me after the game, "now I have struck out FOUR TIMES in my life," as if it was some sort of crime. So now his team has lost 2 games. They just didn't seem to have it together last night. And that wasn't all of the excitement. Teancum came to me crying that Ethan had thrown dirt in his mouth. I told him to have Ethan come talk to me. Ethan appeared moments later, dripping in dirt from head to toe. I told him to go sit in the van for throwing dirt in Teancum's mouth. He stood out in front of the bleachers and yelled at me, loud enough for every parent there to hear, "so you're saying that Teancum throwing dirt all over me is appropriate!?!" I told him to send Teancum to me on his way to the van. Meanwhile, my friend approached me and said, "I'm not sure if I should tattle or not..." She proceeded to tell me that she saw Ethan dump all of the dirt all over himself before making his grand entrance. Needless to say, Ethan was in even more trouble after that. Hmmm... he tattles on Teancum an awful lot... I wonder how much of it is true... At least we provided the entertainment for all of our teammates' parents last night, since the game was so painful to watch (those poor little guys!).
Micah had a three-way tie for his tennis tournament today. He said that if anybody asked, I should just tell them he was first. So he was first. But there were also 2 other people who were first. :) Today was also the last day of swimming for Cameron, Micah, and Rebecca. Cameron & Micah didn't pass level five so they start the second session of lessons on Monday. Cameron wants to do diving instead of level 5 so that's what he will do. Micah, determined not to let anything like a silly level five beat him, will take another stab at conquering Level Five! I'll wait until school starts to put Rebecca in swimming again. So things should start to really slow down around here... maybe...
Here are some videos of the tennis tournament and Jamey's grand strike out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment