Sunday, June 15, 2008

Very Exciting News!!!

James called that he had arrived safely in Cheyenne, and he had some very important and exciting news. There is an OLIVE GARDEN in Cheyenne! The first ever Olive Garden in Wyoming! I told him that the next time he goes on a business trip to Cheyenne I absolutely MUST come with him! It has been exactly 167 days since I have been to the Olive Garden!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm happy to hear that Wyoming is officially a big city now! I think it is hillarious that you know exactly how many days it has been since you've eaten there. I hope you make it to eat there very soon.

Julie said...

Next time you are in Utah I will go to Olive Garden with you any time! I take it for granted when it is only 3 mins away. Sort of like the temple, I guess. :)