"Hey, Clara, excuse me..."

"Can I borrow that for just a sec?"

"No really, let me help you out with that."

"Man, is she ever stingey with that binkey!"

"Sure, call in your mom for reinforcement! Where did you put the binkey, anyway?"

"Uh-oh, excuse me, Clara..." "What is it, Lizzie?"

"We have on the same outfit." "Oh! How embarrassing!"

"Which one of us should go home and change?"

"I think you should. You live closer."

"Hey, check out those guys. They're looking at us. The matching outfits are working for us." "Yeah, I like the guy in blue."

"No, look at that guy! He's even better." "No, Clara, that one's my brother."

"Do you think the guys will like my hair?" "Hey, Lizzie, it's a bird! No, is it a plane?"

"Man is it ever hot out here!" "I know, I could really go for some lemonade right now."

"Dad, I played with Clara today. Thanks for the cookie."

"Oh good! Lemonade! Thanks, Grandma!"
2 comments:
Camille:
You do such a great job of documenting the special day by day moments for your children. Grandparents are the best! These photos are too cute!
Kristi
So cute. Love the commentary! Next time your in town -- let's do Olive Garden.
Post a Comment