Happy 35th Anniversary, Mom and Dad! I'm sure you'll have fun celebrating today as you remember the 2nd most happy day of your whole life -- the 1st happiest day being the year and 3 months later when I was born, of course! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
We had a great anniversary! And I thought it was so intersting that there was an article in the paper, on our anniversary, about a couple celebrating their 75th anniversary!! So, I guess we're not even half way there yet!!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary Joe and Carolyn! They look so young and innocent, don't they? :)
Happy Anniversary Joe and Caroyln. I thought they had been married so much longer than us, but only four years longer. Time flies so fast.
Happy Anniversary Carolyn and Joe!
Aw, I love the pictures. Carolyn looks so much like her big sister, Jill in the second one (I think). Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
Thanks everyone!
We had a great anniversary! And I thought it was so intersting that there was an article in the paper, on our anniversary, about a couple celebrating their 75th anniversary!! So, I guess we're not even half way there yet!!
Carolyn
Post a Comment