Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Now You See Them... Now You Don't...
The Hanamaikais moved to Rexburg. They didn't want to move their couch, so they asked if we wanted it. The kids love it because it's very deep and it has very large pillows. They like to hide behind the pillows so sometimes when I sit down there will be a kid or two behind the pillows and I won't know it until I hear giggling. In this photo there are five kids hiding behind the pillows...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
When I first saw the picture I thought, "there is no way there are FIVE kids hiding in that couch!" But, there they are! Fun for them. And how nice for you guys! Don't you love it when people are giving great things away?!
Britt
Sweet! I love getting free stuff from people :) One of my favorite things is when Ang decides to clean out her closet because Jodi and I get all the "leftovers" :)
Post a Comment