It has been raining all night and most of today. I ran in the rain this morning and remembered that quite often on Ammon's birthday it rains. It was raining the day he died also. James says that when it rains on Ammon's birthday, it is his way of saying hello to us. So I guess he's been saying hello all day. The rain holds the mylar balloons down, though, but I guess that's better than having them blow away!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Happy 10th Birthday to Ammon!!!
Ten blue balloons floated up to Heaven this morning. James had to work in Riverton so we went without him. We were talking about how old Ammon would be and Teancum said, "wow! Ammon's 10 years old! He's even older than Mom!"
It has been raining all night and most of today. I ran in the rain this morning and remembered that quite often on Ammon's birthday it rains. It was raining the day he died also. James says that when it rains on Ammon's birthday, it is his way of saying hello to us. So I guess he's been saying hello all day. The rain holds the mylar balloons down, though, but I guess that's better than having them blow away!


It has been raining all night and most of today. I ran in the rain this morning and remembered that quite often on Ammon's birthday it rains. It was raining the day he died also. James says that when it rains on Ammon's birthday, it is his way of saying hello to us. So I guess he's been saying hello all day. The rain holds the mylar balloons down, though, but I guess that's better than having them blow away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Wow, I didn't realize how close Ammon and Kija's birthdays were. 1 day apart! That is amazing.
Yea, I didn't realize that either! I love how it was rainy!
What a great tradition to help the kids remember.
Happy Bday to both of them.
Amylou
I can't believe it has been 10 years already. I also love this tradition you have to remember them.
Post a Comment