Tuesday, February 10, 2009

When You Have a Friend Named KayKay...

When you have a friend named Kaykay, you sing the alphabet like this: "A B C D E F G, H I Kaykay, L M N O P...." :) Rebecca has sung that several times this week.

Kris tends Lizzie for me on Thursdays while I go in to T's classroom. I tend Kaykay on Mondays while Kris goes into Zane's classroom. Kaykay usually comes to the office, so Lizzie doesn't nap at the office those days because she wants to play with Kaykay.

This week Rebecca asked me if she could change her name to Kaykay. Ironic since Kris had planned on naming Kaykay "Rebecca," but I stole the name first (I read in my journal yesterday an entry where I talked about the name Rebecca even as early as the age of 10). Imagine that! We would have THREE Rebeccas then! Fun, fun, fun!




No comments: