Micah did great in his game last Saturday. I am a proud mama, but I dare say he was the MVP for the game. His team was ahead all through the first half, but then Micah was the only one to score a basket in the 2nd half until the last 30 seconds when one kid made a foul shot. Micah made 3 or 4 baskets. I have a couple of them on the videos below. They lost the game by a pretty big margin (I think 15 points or something like that) because they bonked in the 2nd half. I think Micah got more playing time than anyone else. His face was totally red (like mine gets) so his coach kept asking if he was all right and he kept assuring him that he was.
I'm glad he's been practicing. I'm glad he's enjoying it. I'm glad he's getting exercise and improving his talents.


Micah's the one with the orange shirt under his jersey. In this video he steals the ball and makes a basket.
In this one he makes a basket.
No comments:
Post a Comment