- The Olive Garden with my family & Sandalls, who just happened to come to the same OG at the same time! The oven was broken so they told us there would be no breadsticks. A miracle occurred because we did receive very delicious breadsticks - lots of them!
- a fun musical with Cameron & Micah (they're working on their Theater Merit Badge)
- popcorn with Call cousins
- popcorn with Whiting cousins
- swimming Teancum
- swimming Rebecca
- pierced ears (more later)
- a matinee with cousins and LOTS of popcorn!
- a temple session with the Sandalls
- the Draper Temple Open House
- Ethan's Suzuki Book One recital (I'll post about it on the twins' blog)
- yummy food with fun people
- cousins, cousins, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cats, distant relatives, etc.
- a safe drive with good roads and OUR VAN DID NOT BREAK DOWN AND REQUIRE US TO PURCHASE A NEW ENGINE
- House marathon on USA network (too bad we don't get that channel - then we could watch Monk and House at reasonable hours instead of in the middle of the night)
- Micah's awesome basketball game Thursday night right before we left town
- primary party all about the scriptures
- Valentine's Day, or President's Day, as James has been calling it all weekend.
- getting my errands run in a reasonable amount of time
- helping Mom de-junk by taking lots of stuff to DI for her, but also bringing home lots of treasures. James isn't so excited about that one.
- Where is my Costco card? Hmm...
- "No way!" This is Lizzie's latest favorite thing to say. Now instead of just "no" it's "no way!" She was also trying very hard to say "Kate," but kept saying it "Ate." She can sort of say "Clara," though.
- Rebecca: "Troy Bolton is real but he lives a long time away. I know cause Grandma Call showed me." (East High is where High School Musical was filmed and that is where Grandma Call went to high school and she showed it to Rebecca one day. Grandma Call knows Troy Bolton personally).
- There were other quotes too but I can't remember them right now.
I didn't realize it is a mini-temple. It's very beautiful, though. Teancum seemed especially impressed. He kept comparing each room with his brochure. And the cookies & water bottles at the end were a very nice touch. I think it was good for all of the kids to see it. Ian thought the chandelier in the Celestial Room was absolutely beautiful. I asked him if he wanted to be married in that temple. He said maybe.









2 comments:
Wow, Rebecca looks so old with her earrings! I have never seen House, but I keep hearing how good it is. I might need to check it out....
Gwen missed hanging out with the other little girls too!! It looks like you all had fun.
Post a Comment