Flash back to 1996 and my friend Delese, who I knew in the pre-existence, holding Micah. When James and I were engaged, Delese and I used to go to the Provo temple every Tuesday morning to do baptisms and James would baptize us. The workers thought we were sister missionaries and one time told us "here, let me show you a short cut" and sent us out into the middle of the Provo temple where we weren't supposed to be because we weren't endowed yet. Fun memories.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Flashback Friday
Flash back to 1996 and my friend Delese, who I knew in the pre-existence, holding Micah. When James and I were engaged, Delese and I used to go to the Provo temple every Tuesday morning to do baptisms and James would baptize us. The workers thought we were sister missionaries and one time told us "here, let me show you a short cut" and sent us out into the middle of the Provo temple where we weren't supposed to be because we weren't endowed yet. Fun memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment