This first photo is Rebecca BEFORE she got her ears pierced:
Sunday, February 22, 2009
A Piercing Experience
I have been talking with Rebecca for a while about getting her ears pierced. She kept changing her mind. Finally, when I knew we were going to be going to the Draper Temple Open House and would be going right past a mall, I asked Rebecca if she wanted to get her ears pieced after the open house. She said that she did. So we headed to the mall and her brothers were all extremely nervous. Some of them wanted to watch at first, but none of them could stand to be there the whole time. I told her she needed to hold still and she kept asking, "did Isabelle hold still when she got her ears pierced?" I told her that I was sure she did. She asked if this was the same place Isabelle got her ears pierced. I told her I didn't know. Turned out it was! The video at the bottom is the actual piercing. She jumped after the 1st ear and cried after the second. After it was over, I asked the lady if she would do Lizzie's ears too. I figured I may as well get all of the trauma over with in just one trip. The lady completely ignored me (I know for sure that she heard me), rang me up, handed me Rebecca's cleaning solution, and sent me on my way. So I guess Lizzie won't be getting her ears pierced at that store...
This first photo is Rebecca BEFORE she got her ears pierced:
This photo is Rebecca AFTER she got her ears pierced. Within seconds of this photo, though, she ran out to James with a huge smile on her face and showed him how pretty she was. She was VERY proud of her ears and couldn't wait to show Isabelle the second she saw her.

Here is the painful video. It'll make you cry...
This first photo is Rebecca BEFORE she got her ears pierced:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Oooh, what a sad face.
What a little sweetie Rebecca is. Thanks for your comments at Petty's Place! I try to comment on your blog (often), but for some reason my computer is onery and doesn't want to work. Anyhow, I very much enjoy your sharing!! Sorry about the boys being disappointed about the play :(
Sweet little girl. Earrings are so fun for little girls.
(Dumb lady. Sorry you will have to make another trip. She missed a sale even if she wasn't excited about doing it.)
I bet having earrings makes her feel like even more of a princess!
Post a Comment