Happy Valentine's Day to my Sweetheart James! We have been through an awful lot during our short years of marriage and all throughout it he has stuck by me! He's so sweet to me and treats me like a princess all the time. This movie is dedicated to him. Be sure to pause the music on the side so you can hear the music in the movie.
This is the perfect day to share the first journal entry I wrote after meeting James. This is the entry that I read to the Laurels when I talked about what true love is and that now is not the time for them to be serious but to be having fun and figuring out what guys are like and what they want to have in a husband someday. This is the journal entry:
"July 10, 1994
I met the most wonderful man. We met last Wed. and we've been on 4 dates. His name is James Whiting. He's in my Sociology class. I noticed him at the beginning because he is so nice to everyone. The day we met, he asked me to go jogging with him that night. It was the best. Our next date we went to the rest home. He totally knew all the old people and he was so terrific with them. He told me that he works with the Special Olympics. I admire him because he is so kind and giving. He works at the MTC. Being with him makes me want to be a better person."
I hope your Valentine's Day will be as sweet as mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Having a great man makes life a whole lot better, doesn't it? I'm so glad he is so good to you!
Post a Comment