Flash back to my childhood when my brothers and I decided to wear underwear on our heads. I imagine it was my idea. Chad was the only sane one back then. Then flash forward to last weekend when my own kids decided to also put underwear on their heads. They are standing in the same doorway that I stood in when I first made this fashion statement.Friday, February 20, 2009
Flashback Friday
Flash back to my childhood when my brothers and I decided to wear underwear on our heads. I imagine it was my idea. Chad was the only sane one back then. Then flash forward to last weekend when my own kids decided to also put underwear on their heads. They are standing in the same doorway that I stood in when I first made this fashion statement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
That is too funny they did the same in the same place! Must get it from their mother... :)
So Funny!!
How funny!
Post a Comment