I tried to take Lizzie's 18 month pictures on Saturday. My shy little girl does not like getting her picture taken as much as her older sister does. I like the top one the best and will probably use that one even though she isn't smiling. She looks like a little angel. Here are my attempts...
Those are darling!! My favorite is the one of her with her hand by her ear in the field. I'm so glad we both have little girls the same age. It's fun to be experiencing the same emotions with our daughters. Everything you write about and say in regards to cute little Lizzie is exactly how I feel about my Clara. They will surely be the best of friends! Britt
5 comments:
She is so beautiful! 18 months already?!
Those are darling!! My favorite is the one of her with her hand by her ear in the field. I'm so glad we both have little girls the same age. It's fun to be experiencing the same emotions with our daughters. Everything you write about and say in regards to cute little Lizzie is exactly how I feel about my Clara. They will surely be the best of friends!
Britt
Too Cute!!
She is so sweet! 18 months already? Wow!
I think those turned out great! She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment