
OK, so my cousin and some of my friends have been doing Wordless Wednesdays on their blogs and I know there's not supposed to be any words with the photos, but I just have to explain this one because there's only ONE WEEK left until school starts! On Monday when I said we had 12 days until school I really thought we did -- I thought we had 12 days left of freedom, but yesterday Micah escorted me over to the calendar to show me that school starts in ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!! Where did that other week go? Where did the whole summer go? I can't believe we only have ONE WEEK LEFT! This is Cameron on his first day of pre-school and our first day as parents of a school child (and also happened to be the day after I came home from the hospital after giving birth to Jamey). So that's my "Wordless Wednesday." :)









3 comments:
thats why i call it almost wordless wednesday now. Its hardnot to write about the picture
We actually started back to school on Monday - here's to nine months of homework! I can't imagine a pre-schooler going on the bus. That would make me a nervous wreck! Cute picture though! Also, glad about the nickel and tell the boys (games is still a boy at heart right?) congrats on the merit badge!
Cute Cameron! Look at how he's grown! Still looks the same to me though :)
Post a Comment