Friday, August 15, 2008

We're Nickel-Free!

Since the metal detector at the court house gave us inconclusive results, we called the doctor and he said we needed to have another x-ray. After sorting through poop for a week and a half (yeah, gross), the nickel has somehow slipped through our fingers (literally) and is floating in a sewer somewhere. Rebecca is no longer a piggy-bank.

The x-ray on the left is the one with the nickel in her stomach -- you can't see it very well in the photo, but there is a very bright circle in her stomach in that x-ray. The x-ray on the right is the x-ray from today and there are no bright circles on that one.

As we were getting in the car, Rebecca said, "finally I didn't die." She actually had been worried about it earlier in the week, despite my telling her that she wouldn't die. I doubt she'll be eating any more pocket change from now on...

1 comment:

stephschmidt said...

Hooray! That is such a cute picture of Rebecca. I can't believe how big she's getting.