Friday, August 29, 2008
Voting for McCain?
I had decided that I would not vote for McCain unless he chose Romney as a vice president. I am reconsidering... My concern, however, is how she will be able to take care of her kids while helping run the country. And a newborn with special needs? What will his life be like with an absentee mom? Looks like McCain has a chance to win now, though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I agree I thought the samething. What about her kids at home, hopefully, dad is a stay at home dad, but then I thought you know this Country really could use a Mom. Think of the different insight that she will have. Still not sure though!
She is currently the Governor of Alaska, changing to be the Vice President might actually result in less work (once the campaign is over).
Look at it this way, does it seem like Vice President Cheney is particularly busy?
Either way, I look at it in a similar way to the sacrifices that church leaders have to make with their family time. It is a sacrifice on her part, and a sacrifice on her families part, but our country needs her.
Post a Comment