Friday, August 15, 2008

Wall Arch Falls


Before


After

Most of you probably saw on the national news that Wall Arch fell. I thought I had some photos of it with the kids from when we lived in Moab, but I couldn't find any. I do, however, have photos of Natalie and I under the arch in 2006. When I first heard that an arch fell in Moab, I thought for sure it was Landscape Arch because that's been ready to fall for years. I was surprised to hear it was Wall Arch in Devil's Garden, but when I look at the arch in these photos of me and Natalie I can see where the weak spots possibly could have been. I'm glad it didn't fall when we were standing under it!




One of these days we're going to hear that Delicate Arch fell. That would make major world-wide news!

No comments: