

Happy Thoughts from the Past Week...
- happy scouters
- lots of merit badges
- chicken pox
- running again
- little bikers riding alongside me as I ran
- 3 kids in the jogger
- Baby sleeping in the jogger
- I love summer -- I cannot even express how much I love summer! I love how it smells, how warm/hot it is, all the sounds of people mowing lawns, kids playing, etc. I just absolutely LOVE summer!
- having James and the boys return home safely, and without any major incidents to report!
- surviving without James and my best babysitters for a whole week!
- Little Miss Chicken Legs (James is worried about how petite she is)
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
- Teancum: We were at Ora Morris' house because she is the merit badge counselor for the Family Life and Communications merit badges and Cameron & Micah were talking with her about the work they'd done, when out of the blue Teancum walked onto the porch and told me: "You can't put Santa Claus in jail even if he steals, because then there wouldn't be any Christmas."
- Teancum: "I only want to be a scien. Because if you're a scientist then you have to do tests, but sciens only have to do science and don't have to do tests, so I want to be a scien." He tells me quite often that he has a secret lab, which is so funny because Cameron used to tell me that when he was about T's age.
- Teancum: "If your head got cut off and your brain fell out then your tongue would stick out like this until your brain got put back in."
- Rebecca: "Is Hannah Montana real?" I have to admit I'm a little worried that my 4 year old even knows who Hannah Montana is! I guess it's good that she realized she might not be real, though.
- Rebecca asked me to make her a sandwich. I suggested she make her own sandwich. Then she said, "I'm only 4. 4 people don't know how to make sandwiches. They'll get their hands dirty."
- Whenever Rebecca wants something that I'm not agreeing to, she'll say, "Jesus told Paige's mom..." or "Jesus told Paige's dad..." It's so great that Paige's parents have such a close relationship with Jesus.
- Teancum: "How come my shadow has 4 arms?"
- Rebecca: Rebecca has her own language. Besides saying "gotted" instead of "got" and "hadded" instead of "had", etc., she also says, "hanly hone eening" (family home evening) and "hanly hone eening teachers" (home/visiting teachers) and "wonnected" (connected).



3 comments:
Those are so funny! I love Rebecca's "Jesus comments". Dallin told me recently that Jesus loves honey just like he does :)
Kids say such cute things! That is a very full jogger, it must be quite a workout just to push it!
I love to read your kiddo's comments. I don't remember to write them down like I would like to. You have had a very busy summer.
Post a Comment