Friday, August 29, 2008

Adventure's Adventure Has Ended!

Tonight I heard chewing again so I called James down to listen to it. He pulled my desk away from the wall and we could see that Adventure was trapped inside the heater trying to eat through a plastic guard beside the wall. We gathered the boys to help capture him and had quite a bit of entertainment in the process. He was running back and forth through the laundry room, behind the dryers, behind the washers, even right past Jamey who didn't catch him in time. Finally James unscrewed my counter, unscrewed my drawers and cupboards, pulled them all away from the wall, used a sheetrock saw to cut a hole in the wall, and then Adventure poked his head out and Jamey grabbed him. Now Adventure is safe and sound inside the aquarium -- with the lid on top. I wonder where Oreo is?


What a mess we made!



1 comment:

stephschmidt said...

Way to get Adventure back in his home! I hope you find Oreo soon! I love their names :)