Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Park City Get-away

We had a fun girls' get-away in Park City last night & today. We missed you, Lindsay. It was me, my mom, Brittany, Chalice, and of course Lizzie Lu (still nursing). We stayed at a condo and shopped at the outlets, went to dinner at 9 p.m. and didn't go to bed until about 1 a.m. This morning Brittany and I took Lizzie swimming at the pool and then we went to find breakfast at 11:30 a.m. but ended up having lunch instead. It was very relaxing and fun. Next time we want to bring the families too because it was a great deal and they would have a lot of fun.



Lizzie and I went to visit the Olympic sites.


Lizzie, what are you doing on the table?



We found some ice cream that was udderly delicious!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. It's good to have an all girls' get-away every now and then.

stephschmidt said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time! I love your Flashback Friday pictures too :)