Teancum: Jamey gives me a hug and tells me "You're the best mom in the whole wide world!" several times every day -- I'm not sure who put him up to this, but he's been very diligent about it. The other night he said it and Teancum said, "There can only be one best mom in the whole world." The kids started arguing about it and then Teancum said, "I KNOW that there can only be one best mom in the whole world because the scriptures told me so!"
Rebecca: Trying to avoid going to sleep tonight she started asking questions. The last one was, "Mom? What eats sharks?" I told her, "bigger sharks."
Micah: Micah's class was going on a field trip today. When James got up this morning he was singing Neil Diamond songs in the shower and at breakfast. He announced to the family that today was Neil Diamond day, then he turned to Micah and said, "would you like me to accompany your class on your school trip today?" Micah very politely said, "no thanks, Dad, I think we've got enough parents coming already." What? You don't want Neil Diamond riding in the bus with you and meeting all of your friends???
Our attempt at Lizzie's 9 month photos last Sunday:










3 comments:
I can't believe how big Lizzie's getting! She is so cute! I personally love Neil Diamond so James is welcome to come on my next field trip :)
Happy mother's day ^^
She looks really cute in that dress :)
Absolutely adorable!! I love that you put all nine picturest there! And I LOVE her dress!!!
Post a Comment