
Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful, terrific mother who gave me everything I could have ever wanted -- love, acceptance, guidance, and support -- who taught me right from wrong, to believe in myself, and to treat others the way Heavenly Father would want me to treat them. I knew from an early age that being a mother was exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up -- and it was because I had such a perfect example of what being a mother is all about! Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you!




- And Happy Mother's Day to my terrific mother-in-law who devoted her life to raising children, including the most devoted husband and father in the whole world! Thanks for being such a great mother to my James and teaching him the right way to treat a lady!


- Thanks to my wonderful children who gave me the priceless opportunity of being a mother! Nothing could ever make me feel so fulfilled. I love you so much and am so happy when I'm with you!

- And for all you other mothers out there, this photo is what I like to call my "reality photo." Everyone, including me, likes to have perfect pictures of their kids on the wall -- the ones where everyone is smiling, their hair looks good, they all look like little angels -- but is that a reflection of real life? Maybe at your house, but at my house it's not! So, to all you awesome moms out there, hang in there and enjoy those few and far between "perfect" moments like the ones that hang on your walls! Happy Mother's Day!

- Sorry the songs didn't come through right last night -- I will try to figure out what went wrong and post them again...
6 comments:
I love that, especially all the pictures! My favorite is the one at the end! I have many like that myself :) Happy Mothers Day!
Aw, Camille. That is so sweet. Your mom looks gorgeous in that first photo. She's a lucky woman to have you - YOU, after all MADE her a mother. Happy Mother's Day!
Camille, this is just beautiful! I love your choice of pictures--they all bring back such wonderful memories! The older I get the weirder the concept of time becomes to me--it's almost hard to comprehend that many years have gone by since you were that tiny little baby in the first picture with your beautiful mom. And now look at you, with all those beautiful children and that handsome husband! I loved everything you wrote, and I love your blog! Happy Mother's Day!
How sweet. I love your pictures and the sweet tribute to moms. I love being a mom but there are more days like your picture shows then anything that might be "perfect"
What a beautiful post! I LOVE all the pictures (that first one is precious - but all of them are - and I LOVE that last one too!). What beautiful tributes you wrote.... And you are such a wonderful mother. Look at the legacy you are giving your children. Someday they will be writing about you.....
Love you so!
Jill
Thanks for this wonderful post, Camille! And thanks for making it so rewarding to be a mother, and also a grandmother!!
I love you!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment