The first copy of our 13th family cd just came out of the printer -- and it might be our only one because I'm having trouble with my computer! -- a little late (we like to give them to the widows in the ward for Mother's Day - they probably think we forgot them this year!) but better late than never... This was a fun one to make, "The Whitings on Broadway." We did songs from "Annie," "The Secret Garden," "Les Miserables," and "The Phantom of the Opera." And we have some surprise guest singers on this one!
We had fun with this photo shoot. I was afraid the boys would complain, but even Micah was excited to pose with the hats, canes and vests. These were taken before we knew they'd be performing at the Mother's Day party so we thought they'd only be wearing them this one time. Rebecca was a real diva most of the time and wouldn't cooperate -- women!









2 comments:
Who would think of this stuff that you do? That is amazing! I'm sure the widows in your ward look forward to their Mother's day cds. That really is cool!
The Olive Garden sounds so good right now, by the way. Their chicken scampi is the best...mmm.
I agree, you are so creative! I love the outfits! Never seen such stylin kids!
Post a Comment