Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Tea with T

Teancum's kindergarten class had a Mother's Day Tea today. A few days ago T was talking about it and he said, "Mom, they're going to make you drink tea. What are you going to do?" I told him I'd just drink something else, but actually I've been to the twins' and Jamey's mother's day teas before, so I knew that they would serve punch. :)


Funny Comment A Couple weeks ago from T: "I heard Mrs. Perez call Mr. Wilson by a different name, and I heard Mr. Wilson call Mrs. Perez by a different name!" He acted like it was such a scandal, but when we asked "Did she call him Tom?" he got very excited and said, "yes! That's what she called him!" "Did he call her Diane?" Even more excited, he said, "yes! He called her that!" We must inform the principal at once!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun to have a Mothers Day Tea! I've never heard of that before!