


Funny Quotes of the Day:
- Rebecca: For his only birthday present from us, Teancum got a gameboy. Walmart didn't have them, so we had to order it over the internet. Yesterday it came in the mail -- the kids practially mobbed our mail carrier and I'm sure we were THE most excited family that she'd seen on her route all day. Teancum finished his chart in record speed and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening playing Veggie Tales on his very own brand new gameboy. This morning Rebecca was talking about her birthday. She told me that she'd like barbies, babies, and a gamegirl. It took me a few minutes to realize that she wanted a FEMALE version of a gameboy -- a GAMEGIRL. Of course she wouldn't want a gameBOY - that would be just dreadful!
- Rebecca: The kids all know that they are not allowed to use my bathroom - it is off limits, no exceptions! If there's a line of boys standing at both bathroom doors doing a dance, they are still not allowed to use my bathroom. My bathroom is the one room in the house that I know is CLEAN all the time, and not just for the first 5 minutes after I have deep-cleaned it. Well, quite often I go in my bathroom and find evidence that some little person has been in there... Today I caught that little person using my bathroom and reminded her that it is MY bathroom and off limits to her. She rolled her eyes at me and did that teenage sigh that she always does when she doesn't agree with me, and said, "but Mom, your bathroom is better." Then she ripped some toilet paper off and wiped the toilet seat where she'd spilled a little and then said, "there, all clean! But this polkadot is from Daddy, not from me!" She's got it figured out already -- blame the guy... that's how it works, right?









4 comments:
LOL - the polkadot, huh? Too funny! And those are beautiful pics of Kate! Can't wait to meet her!
Kate looks so precious! What a beautiful girl!
I love the quotes you always have from your kids. They are hilarious!
WoW! Kate is beautiful! I love all of your quotes from your children, they are so funny. In her defense it really is usually the guy!
Oh my goodness, she is so small! If I were there i would squeeze her and huuug her!!
So cute :)
Post a Comment