Tonight at dinner Rebecca told me that Teancum was going to marry me. Teancum then said, very matter-of-factly, "that's only if you and Daddy decide you don't want to be together any more. But if you never decide that, then I'll have to find somebody else." James was sitting right there and didn't seem at all affected by this other man moving in on me!A few minutes later James and I were talking about somebody and Teancum asked who it was, and I said, "oh, it's just someone old." He asked, "how old?" I said, "about 40 years old." He said, "Wo! That is really a lot old!"
He asked me again yesterday about growing mustaches and when he'll be able to grow one. Why the sudden fascination with mustaches?
Soccer games were rained & thundered out tonight. The boys were bummed. Baseball practice was cancelled too. We really got poured on! We should have very green grass tomorrow! It's fun to have a real lightning and thunder storm.
On a very sad note, Cameron's mice both died yesterday. I don't know what the deal was! Cameron was at Mass Bands all day long (where the bands from all the elementary schools get together for one day and learn music and then perform it that night at the high school) and when he got home that night he came and told me both of his mice were dead. I wondered if one of the cats got to them because Cameron left his bedroom door open yesterday, and this morning there was a dead bird in our living room and feathers everywhere! I guess we'll never know what happened to them... Cameron didn't seem too sad about it. He cleaned out their cage and all their things and told me, "I guess I'll just spend more time doing art."









5 comments:
She looks like such a babe..shakin' it front and center. Cute!!
Britt
I was going to make a comment similar to Britt's about her being front and center, but she beat me to it. :)
That'll definitely have to go in her scrapbook.
Hey I found your blog off of moms. How are you doing?
How cute! I love your dinner conversation about Teancum marrying you :)
So sad about the mice (and the bird) but glad Cameron is taking it so well. Way to go Rebecca - looks like the start of a great dance career!
Post a Comment