- Having a daughter is like living in a never-ending musical -- after all, anything worth saying is worth putting to music.
- It is not an illusion, they really never stop talking unless they're asleep.
- They remember everything you say and repeat your quotations word for word, sometimes in public and as often as possible when it will embarrass you.
- The one who wears the most outfits in one day wins -- I tried to count how many different outfits Rebecca wore today, but I lost track after 7.
- Oh, the drama!
- The competition starts as soon as she realizes she is looking back at herself in the mirror... right around 18 months - watch out!
- It doesn't matter what she has or how pretty she is, she will still want more -- Rebecca wailed and moaned because KK and Jamison have brown hair and she just has blond hair! Oh, the shame! The agony! However can we go on?
- They have no idea how much you love them... Well, maybe they do realize that they have you wrapped around their little finger, but they do their best not to let you know it.
I thank God every day for my little girls...









4 comments:
So sweet! Maybe someday I'll know what it's like to have a little girl. But if takes the number of boys you had to get to the girls, probably not :) I love the picture of the kids at the top! Btw, I got my background at pyzam.com
Aren't girls the sweetest (and the SASSIEST?!)? I'm so glad we both got at least two. You can't just have one. I really like the photo you have at the top of your blog. Lizzie's face is the cutest. It also makes Jamey and Cameron look like they could be twins. Cute, big family. We are excited to see the cousins again here soon!
Britt
So cute! How fun that you have two girls now. :)
I LOVE the picture of you and Rebecca, and I love your blog!! So fun to read! I love all of the pictures!
Love,
Pat
Post a Comment