I need to record these before I forget them - he said them just a few minutes ago...
Ethan was screaming at the top of his lungs and T kept telling him to be quiet, so I told T to just ignore Ethan. Then T got a very serious look on his face and said in a robot voice, "ignoring powers, activate."
While making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich he said in a thoughtful way, "Mom? If we do lots of bad things then do our spirits become bad? Cause then my spirit would be really bad right now."
And finally... "Did you know that when a germ is 100 years old then he is as big as an ant? And then he dies."
Interesting bits of wisdom from my 6 year old.









2 comments:
So funny! Seems like Teancum is always saying the funniest things!
I love the things kids come up with!
Melissa
Post a Comment