
Please send prayers up for James' mom, who is beginning testing at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota today, in hopes of finding out what has been causing her health problems over the past several years. And if they can figure out what has been wrong these past few years, maybe they can find a cure for it as well.









4 comments:
Of course James mom will be in our prayers; let us know how everything goes!
We most definitely will keep James' mom in our prayers. Keep us posted.
Our prayers are definitely with James' mom. I'm sure she is in good hands there. My OB/GYN left SLC to go to the Mayo Clinic when I was pregnant. I was saddened for him to leave but he had a wonderful opportunity there.
She is and the doctors are definitely in our prayers! Please keep us posted....
Post a Comment