Happy Thoughts from the Past Week:
- mischievous mice (Oreo was spotted this morning in the shoe box. He escaped before he could be captured)
- my sweet little nine year old is growing up into a little man!
- drip drop rain in the middle of the night last night as I was laying on the couch with the window open, reading the Ensign, hoping my stomach would settle down
- peeling sunburns
- fresh, clean lunch boxes
- a 6 year old carefully folding all of his clothes and organizing them in his dresser
- an 11 year old thinking the idea of folded clothes was so hilarious
- Micah & Cameron doing a robot dance while singing an Article of Faith song
- spotting Cameron through the window at the junior high
- hearing how much Cameron LOVES junior high!
- Rebecca kissing the tv during a Barbie princess movie
- cub scouts, hot dogs, fires, and flags
- reclaiming my house from the summer and having it stay clean for approximately 6.25 hours
- having 3 nine year olds in the house
- birthday cake
- Lizzie waving in her sleep (she waves at and says "hi" to everyone she sees). She is about the age Latavia was when we got her, and all she knew how to say was "hi" and she would wave at everyone and say "hi" everywhere we went. So James started calling Lizzie "Boo."
- a fun treasure hunt
- the best month of the year has started today!
- waking up from my long nap to find a birthday balloon with the words, "I love you Mom" written on it in marker
- sweet husband and kids who babied me while I didn't feel well, and who understood why I didn't feel up to going boating with them today. I am starting to get better.
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
- Lizzie: I just asked Lizzie if she knew how much I loved her, and she said, "yes." :) She has finally started saying "mama" again instead of only "dada" or "daddy." She loves me after all!
- Teancum: He got a pretty bad sun burn when they went boating while I was on my girls' get-away. On Saturday when they were going boating again, I piled sun screen on him. He protested, saying that he wanted to get a really, really bad sunburn "because then it will peel better... like Jamey's sunburn did!" He said the same thing this morning when they were getting ready to go boating and I told him to wear sunscreen.
- Teancum: We had a special pack meeting at the Fagnant's home and Teancum discovered a big green bee hive in their tree. That night in his prayers he said, "please bless that the bee hive will fall out of the tree and break and that Brother Fagnant won't get stung by the bees." He's brought up the bee hive a few times since then.
- Rebecca: I was nursing Elizabeth when she bit me. At first Rebecca said Lizzie must be mad at me, but then she said, "I think she bit you because she loves you."








2 comments:
I agree with Wendy, nothing worse than being sick to your stomach! I hope you're feeling better! How nice for Lizzie to show her love for you by biting you :)
Your little troopers are getting so big!
Post a Comment