
Yes, Soccer season kicked off last night! James is coaching a U12 team with Micah, Ian, and Jamey on it. The other kids didn't want to play this time. We didn't really have a game last night, but because of the holiday we decided to help out the other 2 teams by showing up to fill in spaces where their players were out of town. Kris is coaching one of the other U12 teams and Colton (my friend Susan's husband) is coaching the other one. The game was tied last night, making it for a very exciting game. It will be a fun season!









2 comments:
Camille-
Thanks for all the great comments on my blog-I've been slacking with the comments lately. Soccer season in the fall-how fun. How old were your boys when they started playing? I would love to start Ian-it would get me outside and I love this fall weather.
I absolutely LOVE fall!! It is my favorite season by far.
Post a Comment