This is love. Teancum got George from Aunt Brittany many years ago. George has been his constant companion ever since. He slept with George every night. When our primary did the service project & sent lots of stuffed animals to the Humanitarian Services, Teancum put George in the box. I applauded his generosity, but questioned whether he really wanted to give up George (I dreaded hearing Teancum crying for George that night). He said that he did, but when I walked by the box late that night George was gone. He was cuddled up with Teancum in his bed, right where he belongs. Well, the other night Elizabeth took a liking to George. At first Teancum was pretty protective, but he has let Lizzie sleep with George for three nights now. What an awesome big brother! This is definitely love.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
This is Love...
This is love. Teancum got George from Aunt Brittany many years ago. George has been his constant companion ever since. He slept with George every night. When our primary did the service project & sent lots of stuffed animals to the Humanitarian Services, Teancum put George in the box. I applauded his generosity, but questioned whether he really wanted to give up George (I dreaded hearing Teancum crying for George that night). He said that he did, but when I walked by the box late that night George was gone. He was cuddled up with Teancum in his bed, right where he belongs. Well, the other night Elizabeth took a liking to George. At first Teancum was pretty protective, but he has let Lizzie sleep with George for three nights now. What an awesome big brother! This is definitely love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Sweet.
Post a Comment