Friday, September 5, 2008

Flashback Friday


Since this is the most important month of the year, it is only fitting that we flash back to some memorable birthdays from years past! Flash back with me to my 16th birthday, September 16, 1990. My birthday was on a Sunday so we couldn't go out to dinner or anything like that to celebrate the special day, so my parents hung this huge banner across the house & got me a corsage for my birthday. I was younger than most of the kids in my grade, so I spent my entire sophomore year having my friends drive me around and watching my friends go to dances and on dates while I waited for my 16th birthday to finally come! Finally my junior year I gained my freedom with both my driver's license and the rite to date (and was asked out on my 1st date the day after my 16th birthday, to the Homecoming Dance). Ah, memories! Isn't September wonderful?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What an appropriate picture for this month. September really is the best month!