Curtis & Lindsay came to town from Arizona so we hurried out to see them. We brought our boat along so we could go boating at Pineview on Friday. The weather ended up being perfect until the afternoon when it was very windy so we made our escape. The boys enjoyed the BYU game & Micah got to go along, which he was absolutely thrilled about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
How fun! It sounds like you guys had a great weekend. I love the 4 nieces for Casey!
Those are some cute girls--even if they are in blue. ;) I loved your comments on my blog. After my basement is done there is an entire upstairs of honey-dews that I haven't touched for so long. The dust and dirt that have migrated upstairs are nasty, plus as Matt and I are downstairs that leaves the girls to themselves upstairs. I would love to be a fly on the wall in your home for a week to see how you stay organized. My next big project is CLOTHES! Any helpful hints on how to sort through and organize that mess? My kids are growing faster than I can keep up. And someday I'd love to get back to scrapbooking--I'm sure I'll pick your brain about that one sometime too. Now look at how long my comment is--I really am just gonna give you a call sometime. Maybe if I'm eating Mexican food while on the phone with you it will be kinda the same. ;) Talk to you soon!
Those pictures of the girls are so cute! I won't tell Brett about the BYU shirts :) Glad you had a great weekend.
Such cute little BYU fans! That game was quite the blowout! We didn't get it, but when we saw the final score our jaws just dropped!
Post a Comment