Friday, September 26, 2008

Flashback Friday

The best month of the year is coming to a close. As we all mourn for happy days gone by, flash back with me to my very first birthday. Don't I look stylin'?



My party with my cousins Shelley, Stacey, Ryan (with Aunt Pat hiding behind him), and Jodi. Looks like I got lots of outfits and some fun toys. That purple dress that Shelley is holding is now part of Rebecca's dolls' wardrobe. My cousin Robbie was born the day after this photo was taken.

2 comments:

Valeri said...

I'd say Aunt Carolyn's hair is the most stylin' of anything in those photos! :)

How fun to think Jodi was about to be a big sister. She had no idea how her world was about to change!

How do you remember all of these details anyway?

stephschmidt said...

So cute! I love the cake! Did your mom make it?