Sunday, September 21, 2008

You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile!

We're going the cheap route for school photos again this year (unless they have some great deal when the packets come out, but Cameron's was $28 in junior high so I don't have much hope that the elementary school will be any cheaper!). Here is our attempt at photos today...



I could pretend I shot this photo of Cameron, but it says "Lifetouch" in the corner, so you probably wouldn't believe me!






The kids all have my sensitive eyes and Teancum just could NOT keep his eyes open. Even when we moved him to the shade, he is still totally squinting in all his photos. Oh well.


I wanted to go with the cute photo Brittany took of Rebecca, which I used for my "Wordless Wednesday" this week, but no matter how I try to crop it for a portrait, it looks funny & cuts off too much of her! I'm so sad not to use it, but all of my frames are portrait and not landscape, so it just won't work.


Elizabeth had some really cute smiles, but my camera is so slow I didn't catch ANY of them! I was so bummed. Maybe we'll try hers again another time...

6 comments:

Valeri said...

You did a great job! And honestly, I think candid shots are often better than professional ones! The (very few) professional pictures I have of Chloe aren't even near the top of my favorites list.

I can't believe how much Elizabeth looks like her big sister!

The Gardner Family said...

Now that is a good lookin' group! You Whiting kids, all 10 of 'ya (love the picture of you and James!) always have a special sparkle in your smiles! You guys are awesome!

Kelly Stoddart said...

What a good looking family! I think they all look great!

Julie said...

I love all of your pictures! How fun. They are all growing so fast.

brittanyc said...

Those are awesome pictures! It makes me feel the need to get my kids out and take current pictures. Yours look great.
Britt

Wendy said...

You did a great job! They all turned out really good!