Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Thoughts from the Past Week


Happy Thoughts from the Past Week:
  • tomatoes warm from the sun
  • red raspberries
  • juicy plums
  • apples without worms in them
  • leaves snapping under jogger tires
  • Baby eating bubbles in the bath
  • cheerios stuck to Lizzie's pants
  • blue lips
  • dogs howling with the fire siren
  • absolutely PERFECT fall weather
  • hearing the baby monitor broadcast Lizzie & Rebecca playing together in their room
  • a brand new law office
  • a blinker that works
  • soccer balls, sweaty boys, and beautiful evenings
  • studious scouts
  • a delicious lunch with a friend
  • late nights with James in the hot tub talking about how exciting life is
  • a slippery swimmer, pink ballerina, and precocious pre-schooler
  • little boys who are content to play with each other
  • Coach Whiting losing his voice
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
  • Teancum: "I got some toe jam in my eye!"
  • Rebecca: "I think she thinks George is her boy baby."
  • Teancum: "If Jamey died then I would take all of his money. Then when he came back alive I would give his money back to him. And I wouldn't even spend any of it!"
  • Cameron: On Fast Sunday morning, Cameron had bad breath. I told him to brush his teeth & use mouthwash. He said he just wouldn't stand near anyone. I told him the girls would be able to smell his breath anyway. He said, "Is it a magical girl super power or something?"




1 comment:

Julie said...

I love your happy thoughts.:)