Sunday, September 7, 2008
Mr. Personality
I've been trying to memorize every facial expression, every cute thing he says, every detail about my little Mr. Personality Teancum. He uses such expression in everything he says and is so adamant about explaining to everyone around him all of the things he is interested in. Someone he'd never met before came over to our house on Saturday night and he showed her his latest Lego/Transformer invention and explained in detail how it all worked. He is such a little Cameron, and yet has a personality all his own too. His big eyes and raised eyebrows make me so happy and it's so fun to hear all of the creative things he says. What a story teller! I hope I will never forget what he was like at this age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
What a cute little guy. You're so good at recording all the little things about each of your kids. What a reward later in life, so you don't forget all the little details. I need to be better at that.
That's exactly what I've been trying to do with Dallin lately. Instead of scrapbooking his "cute" pictures, I keep trying to capture his day to day life and personality, for him to look back on when he's older.
Post a Comment