Thursday, April 16, 2009

Idaho Temple Tour Part One

Rexburg Idaho
I left around 1:30 last Thursday and headed to Idaho Falls. That morning Teton Pass had been chain law, so I was pretty scared to drive it, but the weather cleared up and I only had about 10 minutes of bad roads the whole trip. I found Eric & Chelle's house very easily. I got to go with Chelle to see Tim & Dan's dance class. Tim played the piano for me. Chelle & I stayed up late talking.

In the morning while the kids were getting ready to leave for school, Chelle and I escaped for Rexburg. I was able to see my old dorm, which has a new name now and all new numbers on the doors! Then we went to the Rexburg Temple, which I had never been to before. It is smaller than I expected, but very pretty.

Dinner Time
Chelle playing her new grand piano

Tim & Dan's dance class

Tim playing the piano

Before-school-busyness

My old Dorm!!! My room was the first door from the left that is pictured, on the bottom floor.

Dorm 4!

Rexburg Temple

And to top it off, of course we needed to enjoy a lunch at the Olive Garden! Delicious!!!

Thanks Eric & Chelle for putting up with me on my quick visit!

1 comment:

Julie said...

So fun! I heard dorm 4 was married housing. Have you heard that? That place has so many good memories. So glad you got to attend the temple. It is so beautiful!