- a miniature dancer
- airplanes and preschoolers
- GENERAL CONFERENCE!!! - my favorite 2 Sundays of the year!
- Basic Cable includes the BYU Channel
- high school actors/actresses, two willing but not so eager scouts, and a pre-schooler who is IN LOVE with HairSpray!
- 5 out of 6 positive Parent/Teacher Conferences (record!)
- a little boy threatened with taking 4th grade again buckling down and trying a little bit harder in the days that followed
- playing with the computer in Teancum's classroom (Mrs. Faerber realizes that I'm not too thrilled to be in the classroom each week -- there's a reason I wasn't a teacher, but Teancum loves that I come to his class once a week -- so she's set me to work on her classroom's website. I'm having fun with it and figuring it out!)
- 184 soccer balls in the garage
- 30-40 first aid kits in the garage
- crazy Soccer Draft night, right after Parent Teacher Conferences and Tylenol
- is it already soccer season again? Yippee!!!
- pink and purple head bands
- the air bags now work on our van
- two little divas
- kids playing games together
- Cameron and Micah laughing and having fun hanging out together -- just like I always dreamed it would be! My two little M & M's all grown up!
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- late-night ice cream date with James
- her eye will heal just fine (more about that later)
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
- Teancum: "I wish that when we died we could take our play station to Heaven."
- Rebecca: "Can we change my middle name to Barbie? And can we change Daddy's nickname to Troy Boulton?"
- Rebecca: I made a comment about how the jogger sure feels heavier after a long winter and about how Someone is growing bigger. Rebecca piped in with, "it doesn't feel heavy when I push it!" Nope, when I push an empty jogger it doesn't feel heavy either...
- Rebecca: When Rebecca was younger, maybe a year or so ago, we were in Walmart one day and someone made an announcement over the speaker. Rebecca asked what it was and I smiled and said, "that's an angel from Heaven talking to us." I shouldn't have said that, because this week when we were in Safeway someone made an announcement and Rebecca said, "Is that the angel from Heaven talking?" Uh-oh! Naughty Mommy!
- Elizabeth: Whenever the water is going out of the tub, Lizzie stands up in the tub and watches it and waves and says "bye bye" to the water.
- Rebecca: "I maybe have one baby in my stomach because my stomach's hurting and my tummy looks a little bit fat."
- Rebecca: "If you want to use any wet wipes you have to pay me two real dollars." (she's holding the wet wipes hostage in her bedroom)









No comments:
Post a Comment