Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hungry? Have an Entire Loaf of Bread!

I guess Lizzie didn't eat enough breakfast this morning. I carried the hamper down the stairs to start some laundry and when I came back up, this is what I found...






Next time you feel hungry, follow these simple instructions:
1. Reach your arms up as high as you possibly can, so that you can grab the wrapped loaf of bread off the counter.
2. Pull the plastic bag off the bread and throw it in the garbage.
3. Make yourself comfortable on the kitchen floor with your binkey close by, just in case.
4. Take several large bites at various places throughout the loaf of bread, making sure that each section of the bread is decorated with your little teeth marks.
5. When Mommy comes upstairs, give her a big, beautiful smile and hold out the bread as if offering her some, even though you don't really intend to share.



6 comments:

Valeri said...

LOL!!! I love the step by step instructions! What a classic and creative description!

Cami Jo said...

That's SOO cute! Can't blame her a bit for wanting to chew down some delicious home made bread! N.Q. is (As I Am Typing) putting on my jewlery and adoring himself.

stephschmidt said...

Hahaha, I love it! At least she got all the sides covered :)

Wendy said...

That is hilarious! I can't blame her, though - I love bread!

Shawni said...

She and Lucy would get along GREAT. Bread is her favorite and she can find it anywhere we hide it.

Julie said...

That is so sweet!