- flying soccer balls
- miniature referee
- seasoned referee
- preschoolers invade the courthouse
- cymbals, chimes, and drums
- Friday Night Live
- baseball fanatics
- donuts with bites out of all of them
- James lost his voice from yelling so much at his team -- don't worry, it was all positive. The parents are more entertained by listening to James lose his voice than they are by the game.
- another year or so before I have to speak in church again
- BYU fans
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
- Elizabeth: "My poop there," pointing at a ball of poop on my bedroom carpet. She has suddenly started talking in sentences now and it's so cute! Her most important sentence this week: "I want chocolate."
- Teancum: "...and I definitely want a snuggie for my birthday!"
- Teancum: "When I grow up I'm going to move to a hidden valley and have lots of Hidden Valley Ranch." Our family could seriously do a Hidden Valley Ranch commercial. Do you know how many bottles of other brands of Ranch dressing sit in our pantry collecting dust? They refuse to eat anything but Hidden Valley.
- Rebecca: "That baby has a really small head. I bet his brain grows bigger every time he looks at a number!"
- Teancum: I don't remember his exact quote, but he was talking about my "next set of kids" as if our first ten are my "first set of kids" and I'll have another set someday who can use all of their hand-me-downs. I told him that my "next set of kids" would be my grandkids and he seemed disappointed.
- Rebecca: Usually we drive Kelton home from ABC pre-school because his mom runs a daycare and we don't want her to have to drag everybody out just to drive a little ways to pick Kelton up (I remember those days! It would take a half hour just to get anywhere in town once you got everybody buckled up, etc.). One day this week Kelton said he wanted to ride home with Kaykay instead. Rebecca started to cry and she cried all the way home. "But Kelton is the only one I know to marry!" She was sure that Kelton would marry Kaykay instead of her because he'd decided to ride home with Kaykay instead.









No comments:
Post a Comment